As you would expect our priority at Custom Vision Clinic is to continue treating patients as safely as possible. After 19th July 2021, national restrictions will be removed and individual businesses will take more responsibility for keeping their staff and visitors safe. Our clinic management team and medical leadership have reviewed the latest national and local information ahead of this change and with this in mind, there will not be many changes at the clinic initially.
The following guidance will be in place
Guidance for all patients:
- Patients must continue to wear masks in the clinic
- We can provide a mask if you do not have one on arrival
- Please use the hand gel provided when you enter the clinic
- Waiting areas have strict capacity limits
- If possible, please attend your appointment alone (we can accommodate chaperones if this is needed for a medical reason or translators)
- Please arrive for your appointment at the allocated time (if you are early or late please let us know but we may ask you to wait in your car until we can safely accommodate you in the clinic)
What we will do:
- Our team will be wearing masks throughout the clinic
- Treating staff will continue to wear enhanced PPE for surgical procedures
- The clinic will be continuously ventilated by our air conditioning system
- We will do everything possible to keep your time in the clinic to a minimum
We will continue to monitor national and local developments and make adjustments to our protocol if necessary.
Until then, we look forward to welcoming you at Custom Vision Clinic and thank you for helping us keep all of our patients and clinical team as safe as possible.